17 / 02 / 2022 :
Are you involved in an ENI-CBC Project willing to host an Interreg Volunteer Youth (IVY) volunteer? Excellent choice!
You can host more than one volunteer per time - each volunteer will join you for a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
How do I apply to host an IVY volunteer?
2. Ask for the Interreg Programme's approval to your participation in IVY as host organisation using the "Letter of Approval from Programme". How? Get in touch with your Interreg Programme, ask them to fill in, sign and send this letter to you (scanned copy is enough).
3. Fill in the "Project Note" and send the draft to email@example.com together with the letter of approval from your Interreg Programme.
4. Wait for the feedback (quick and easy) on your draft "Project Note".
5. Sign the final/approved version of your "Project Note" and send it together with the "Letter of Approval from Programme" to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. "Next steps" will be communicated by email once we the signed "Project Note" and the "Letter of Approval from Programme" are received.
Join now and encourage cooperation!
For more information please visit https://www.interregyouth.com/hostorganisations